Technical Manager Tony Löfqvist at MMK is contracted by the IAEA and has conducted courses on measurement, investigation and actions of radon in buildings. There were about 30 countries from Eastern Europe and Asia at the course which was conducted in Yerevan, Armeneien on the 23rd-28th of October 2017.
Our latest news
- MMK’s new international assignment – Training course via IAEA 18 December, 2018
- Continued work on the establishment of TECDOC drafting for the UN member states. Meeting in Vienna. 18 September, 2018
- ENA Workshop & IAEA NORM Project Technical Meeting in Poland 5 September, 2018
- EU-meeting in Paris 6 August, 2018
- SIS work with Method MMK A2 605 to become a Swedish Standard 2 July, 2018
- WG3’s work on Method MMK A2 605 to become an European standard 1 June, 2018