SIS has decided that the work will continue with MMK’s Method MMK A2 605 to become a Swedish Standard for testing building material of natural radiation, for concrete and ballast.
Our latest news
- MMK’s new international assignment – Training course via IAEA 18 December, 2018
- Continued work on the establishment of TECDOC drafting for the UN member states. Meeting in Vienna. 18 September, 2018
- ENA Workshop & IAEA NORM Project Technical Meeting in Poland 5 September, 2018
- EU-meeting in Paris 6 August, 2018
- SIS work with Method MMK A2 605 to become a Swedish Standard 2 July, 2018
- WG3’s work on Method MMK A2 605 to become an European standard 1 June, 2018